Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Boners

I drove to Connecticut by accident yesterday on my way home from work. I drove deep into the state of Connecticut, sure, the whole time, that I would hit the Throgs Neck Bridge any minute.

I'll admit that I'm flighty, a daydreamer, if you will(insert link here). I have become profoundly lost in cars and on foot, on land and sea. But I always have an excuse, some kernel of logic waiting to be extraced from deep within the product of carelessness and stupidity. Would you like to hear my excuse?

No, I can't! I'm tired of excuses--It was bumper to bumper from the time I left work, I was surrounded by semis and couldn't see the road signs--I must accept it and move on.

The reason got lost comming home from work yesterday is the same reason I have no plans for memorial day weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny. I once ended up in Georgia while driving home from a Disneyworld vaction. (Home is Louisiana.) I understand being lost. Thank goodness my Expedition has a compass in it.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?