Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Dear High Priest/Priestess:

Before I leave this world please open up a pack of mini post-its, split in half, and stick one half onto each of my eyelids. Fill my mouth with: one unopened box of orange tic tacs; my Ipod; my new watch; two forms of ID and a universal tv remote with fresh batteries.

To guide and serve me in the afterlife I wish to be accompanied by: the one mexican woman from the Deli who knows how to make bacon-egg&cheese sandwiches the right way; a reasonably priced chocolate lab with all his shots and papers and shit out of the way; and maybe the new girl who started in the computer lab about a month ago? if she's up for it. Scratch that, I'll just ask her myself. It's cool.

Anyway, all are to be drowned in proper ceremonial fashion and their bodies subsequently entombed aside my own...blah, blah, blah.

Sincerely,

Pharaoh

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

Don't forget your iPod charger and car converter. It would suck to be without your tuneage for ETERNITY, and what if you have to take a road trip up there?

And who is this computer lab girl? Ooooh la la.

Lisa

9:23 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

The computer lab girl is a composite character... unfortunately.

You're right about bringing a charger. I was assuming some other dead person will bring theirs and I could borrow it.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?