Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Thoughts from the Wagon


After five beers I can do calculus. And I've never done calculus. I am so loose, I can moonwalk up a flight of stairs. I am so sure, right now, I could shoplift a Kayak. Five beers into the night and I'm Muhammad Ali, only I'm shooting pool, and every shot is willed by destiny to fall.

After five beers, I promise to meet your father. I will shake his hand at the door. With a five-o'clock shadow and my sweatpants covered in grey dog slobber, I'll look him square in the eye. And with five beers drunk out of the six-pack under my arm, I'll offer him to split the last one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read them all, and this is my favorite.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Thanks Kristen. It's grammatically kind of screwy but I like it too. Maybe I'll fix it up some. Thanks for reading.

Is this Kristen from M.Boro?

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?