Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Notes from a wedding this weekend

If I ever get married I'm having a Jewish wedding. Between the glass stomping, the chair hoist and the London-Bridge-is-falling-down-like arch dance, I'm sold. I am agnostic and I presume that whoever I marry will be too. Maybe we'll convert for the weekend of.

The real reason is that I dread the chicken dance. I dread the chicken dance and the electric slide gives me heebie jeebies.

I didn't know this, but apparently it's acceptable to hit on the help at weddings. I got the photographer chick's phone number. She's awesome. I just wish we made out the coat room or something. Isn't that what people do at weddings?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy to hear you ran with 'the help'... good work.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

All thanks to your prodding Wach.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

Woo hoo. Jewish weddings are fun. Go for it. Maybe you could also work in some Greek plate breaking. That always looked awesome to me.

Glad you are back. Way to go on photo babe's phone number.

Lisa

7:41 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Thanks Lisa. They break plates at Greek weddings? I'll making a mental note of that.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?