Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Friday, October 13, 2006

7:15am 10/13/06

Intermittent beeps (approximately three minutes appart) emanating from source(s) unknown in and around the kitchen/dining area. A high concentration of electrical doohickeys are possible sources. Fifteen minutes (approximately four more beeps) left before leaving for work to locate and disable annoying beeps. Computer, clock radio, microwave oven, and two cell phones are all possible culprits.

I lie in wait like a pissed-off cobra.



BEEEEEEP

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

Who was the culprit? Smoke detector out of batteries? That's kind of a chirpy sound. Hmmm...Revenge of the electronic doohickeys! Maybe it's a different one each time. or maybe they all communicate on a frequency unheard by us and decided to play a game with you.

Or, microwave thinks to itself, "How can I get Peter's attention?? Ever since he got that toaster oven, things haven't been the same between us..I know, I'll sing our song, BEEP BEEP BEEP."

Lisa

7:01 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Ooooh, annoying situation, perfect post.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Lisa-The source remains onknown to me. I left for work with it beeping and when I came, either it stopped on it's own or someone else took care of it. It really could of gone on forever! With only one beep per minute and six different possible sources and me being busy...well, jeeze I shudder to think.

I did have have a long talk with the microwave. So don't worry. We're cool now. :)

Dale-I aim to please.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?