Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Friday, September 29, 2006

The black pant back in black commercial

This is a "Front Pocket PANT." Fuck that word, Pant. It really rubs me the wrong way. Like ripping cardboard and hangnails, hearing it makes me nauseous and a little sad. Plenty of girls say the word "panties" makes them squirm. Well, maybe "pant" is the guy version?

*The title of this post is a bit of found art. It's the sequence of search words I typed hastily in to Google Images. I think it's pretty snappy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I found myself doing a lot of rapid shallow breathing while reading about the pant. Is that normal Doctor?

7:41 AM  
Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

The only thing worse than the word "pant" is to say two pair of pants.. The singular sounding pair instead of pair(s) drives me nuts too.

And even worse is that, gulp, audrey hepburn is advertising them for the gap from the grave. silent scream here.

Lisa

1:44 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Dale- That's one point for my theory. I suggest some hot tea and a zinc supplement. We'll get through this together, Dale.

Lisa- I was thinking of the reanimated corpse of Audrey Hepburn dancing to ACDC. Two great artists shilling against their will.

Yeah, two "pair" of pants is rough too. We must alert the MLA style people.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

I feel bad for poor Audrey too, I just saw the ad a few days ago.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

I think if Audrey were alive, she we wouldn't be caught dead at the Gap. Oops.

Lisa

12:29 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Hahaha, you're right Lisa.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?