Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Monday, May 29, 2006

I know what I want to be for halloween

I'm going to be teratoma! The cancer with hair and teeth included! Surely, turning myself into a walking ball of slime, teeth and hair (with maybe a baby arm for good measure) women will find me irresistable. Parents will approach me to take pictures with their young ones to mark the occasion. If my teratoma halloween costume is as much of a hit as I expect it to be, I might just be filling in for the fire department santa clause this year on Christmass morning. It's all about the children.

3 Comments:

Blogger Messed Up said...

HaHaHaHa that is to funny.

8:46 AM  
Blogger The Red Queen said...

I usually spend Christmas morning drunk on mimosas and halucinating from lack of sleep. I may have seen your teratoma wearing a Santa hat last year. Teratoma- the Cheery Christmas cancer- whohoo!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Seriously, I saw one of those things on t.v. a few years back and couldn't sleep that night. I'm hoping that addressing them in a blog will help to heal the psychic wound.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?