Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Heather Locklear

Some people get tattoos for all the wrong reasons. If I ever get a tattoo it will be on my forehead, in block letters:

THIS IS HOW BORED I AM.

There was a woman who used to come into the quicky-mart where I worked. She was beautiful, like Heather Locklear with a swimmers body. She was about thirty-five with a son and no wedding ring. She wore nice clothes and her son was very well behaved.

She had one tattoo (I know this because she used to come in dressed in workout clothes from time to time. Of course, she could have had others, but you get the idea). It was on the back of her hand, along the fleshy part between the thumb and forefinger. It was the coolest thing I'd ever seen.

Usually, if you get one tattoo, you get it on an ankle or a shoulder or something. I know people with ten tattoos who would never dream of putting one on their hand.

Eventually I found the right moment to compliment her on it. She sort of laughed under her breath and said thank you. That was odd, I thought.

As it turns out, a tatto on the back of someones hand is a gang tattoo. I had no idea. I thought she was even cooler after I found that out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Heather Locklear's in a gang? KICK ASS! The Tommy Lee thing makes SO much more sense now.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Yeah, they called her "Snake" and she carried a bike chain.

Now she's trying to clean up her image with that chump from Bon Jovie.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?