Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Send Me Your Love



I send an Error Report every time. I've been sending error reports for five years now, and I'm fairly certain that they are being received by no one.

The problem is, I've been sending them for so long, that now, I'm afraid to stop. It's like the "step on a crack and break your mother's back" thing. I know it's meaningless, but if my mother ever broke her back and died I don't think I could live with the guilt.

I mean, isn't it the responsible thing to do? Shouldn't Microsoft be alerted of a malfunctioning dealie-bob in one of their seven-hundred-billion PC's? Fuck, I'm flattered that, after all these years, they're still taking the time to ask me.

Maybe I'll let the next one go. You know what, "Don't Send" this time. Have the day off fellas. We'll manage just fine out here in PC land. Bill Gates is a busy man and after five years of hearing from Peter he deserves a break.

4 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

It's just like Lost...enter the numbers and push the button.

Those Microsoft guys, they're bastards.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Totally--it's JUST like Lost :)
I didn't think about that.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

Very funny. They say thank you to me but that's about it.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

They do say thank you, don't they?

I only pray they don't take my cyber-security blanket away.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?