Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Get Sloganized!

Look out Madison Avenue, It's sloganizer.net!

Do you want to be creative, but just can't stand the hassle of using your imagination?

Have you poured millions into creating your dream product line, but just can't stand the thought of paying a professional to help market it properly?

Well, look no further. sloganizer.net is THE one-stop, East Germany-based, website for all your successful marketing needs!


It's Easy. Just punch in the name of the product you wish to Sloganize...

Tony Danza

...and in just moments, this little marketing gem appears:

Enjoy Tony Danza.


Can sloganizer.net help me promote my blog?

Daydream Vaccination-

Daydream Vaccination, the freshmaker.

Daydream Vaccination innovate your world.

Wow. Thanks sloganizer.net!


What major accounts are the folks at sloganizer.net working on these days?

Toyota-

Toyota takes good care of you.


Fuckin-A! Show me more! I can't get enough of sloganizer.net!!

Shame-

Nobody doesn't like Shame.

That's a little weird


A Pail Full of Kittens

There's lots of fun in A Pail Full of Kittens.

Aaaaww. It's effective cause it's true.


Hiroshima

Think Hiroshima.

??????


Love Actually

Love Actually kicks ass.

A little confusing, but...ok.


Crystal Meth

You know when it's Crystal Meth.

You're tellin' me.


Slave Labor

Slave Labor makes me hot.

Now that's just...


Hand Jobs

Jesus loves hand jobs.

I didn't make that one up. You're a sick bastard sloganizer.net!!

7 Comments:

Blogger barista brat said...

haha, my sides ache now!
thanks for the ab workout.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Thanks brat! It was kind of a long one. I'm glad you liked it.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

Peter, now I know that Jesus does indeed love me. Thanks to you and Sloganizer.net!! Thanks Peter. And Sloganizer.net!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Cup said...

Those Germans are some bastards, aren't they?

My slogan:

Cup of Coffey for your life.

2:09 PM  
Blogger lulu said...

Ooh la la, lulu.

GENIUS!

thanks!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Dale-Thet's right, Jesus loves you almost as much as he...I'm an Atheist and I still can't say it. Thanks sloganizer.net

Beth- The Germans did get out of line. There's nothing sexy or cool about slave labor.

Lulu- Thanks so much Lulu. Are we singing now. lu lu la la la =)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Kelly Wolfe said...

wow, jesus does love everyone/everything, eh? oh my gosh. that is all too funny. thanks for the laugh this morn.

Lisa

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?