Daydream Vaccination

Combat the ravages of daydreaming. Take one a day or as needed.

Monday, May 29, 2006

This is what I look like






I don't know exactly what this accomplishes. I feel like, putting your picture up on a blog is sort of going the whole way.

On the phenomenal blog, "go fug yourself"--I would put a link here but I'm too stupid to figure out how--which uses fugly celebrity photos for writing fodder, images of the two brilliant women who write it are conspicuously absent. Maybe I should have taken my cue from them. But do you really need to see pictures of cancer, Keith Richards, cub scouts and Oscar De La Hoya? I gave you fuzzy-David Blaine, isn't that enough?!?!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Red Queen said...

You look nothing like a teratoma. The fantasy that you are a hamock-hovering gelatinous glob with teeth and hair, or that you are in fact a muppet is over. Que sera, sera.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I meant to save this as a draft. Damn. I was going to make a point. I'll fix it tomorow. Thanks for saying I don't look like cancer Red Queen.

4:51 PM  
Blogger The Red Queen said...

You're actually pretty cute- but the last time I said that to a boy he started stuttering incoherently. I thought I'd soften the blow and just say you don't look like cancer.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Th-Th-Th-Thank you! What about Dr. Bunsen Honeydew? I think he's cute?

Jeeze, I'm blushing in cyber space. And if I'm pretty cute, you're downright sexy. Smile, Hair, smart, funny...etc.

5:48 PM  
Blogger The Red Queen said...

Thank god I love the color red- cause you're not the only one blushing.

And I happen to think the good Muppet Doctor is teh sexy.

6:01 PM  
Blogger The Red Queen said...

You could ask a girl for her email address next time you want to make her blush.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

right, right...my email is

myspacepeter@yahoo.com

and my myspace page is

www.myspace.com/petevelcro

Just in case you're a myspace junkie like me.

7:42 PM  
Blogger The Red Queen said...

Is that you singing? It's amazing. Damn.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page

Peter

Who links to me?